Unable to select folders when using Add Folder button

Talonvore

Hi kind of new to Oblivion modding (yeah I know its 2011 , where have I been lol?). Anyway I have OBMM installed and I have watched a good video on using OBMM by Murulo on Youtube. I have downloaded several mods and installed them but they have been omod format so far so basically one click installation. My issues is when I go to manually convert a mod into OBMM. I watched the video and I know how this is supposed to be done. Oh and I'm not talking about archiving the mods that have omod conversion data.

1. Hit the create button.

2. Hit the add folder button.

3. Browse to where the folder is, select it, then hit ok.

4. Click "Create Mod"

5. Select mod on list in OBMM and double click to activate.

Now step three is where the issues comes in for me. When I hit the add folder button I cannot get to the folder that I want to select. Even though the mod is on my desktop when I hit the Add Folder button it brings up a list of places to browse and Desktop is listed there, however the folder that I want is never available for me to click on. I even have a folder on my desktop for Oblivion downloads that I normally download everythign to first, but even when I click on that it wont actually bring up a list of the files/folders in that folder. I dont really understand this. At first I thought maybe it was just and issue with the particular mod I had downloaded so then I went back to the video and downloaded the exact mod Murulo used in his video and no matter what I can never browse to a file/folder to even open it with OBBM.

One other thing when im in the process of installing mods that are already OMOD format i dont get the little Oblivion insignia that lets you know visually that the file is already an OMOD executable. Not a big deal but wondering why this is. I had previously been able to see this Oblivion insignia for OMOD format files before when using winzip but now that im using 7zip I never see the Oblivion insignia.

Anyway primarily I'm interested in fixing the first issue more than the insignia one lol.

Any help or info would be much appreciated.

Edited by Talonvore