what did yoy enjoy about Dead Money?

BlackSampleAdmin

I enjoyed dead money. It gave me the challenge I was looking for and needed in NV. I am not much of a stealth and strike kind of guy, more the run and gun type. However, when playing it I found myself running away more than I would find myself staying an fighting.

Survival Horror was the name of the game, and while it could have been done better it was still done well enough for me to sit back and enjoy the decapatation of each and every one of those sick ghost bastards.

Plus there was the perfect mix of companions!

The strong Silent type, the mouthy arrogant type, the dumb one, and the tactical one. Your the leader of this rag tag group going on a mission to hell and back all under the control of some sick twisted old bastard.

Love it!

Wished me and dean could have hung out some more.

personally I think the collar, radio, speaker thing got real old real fast. the story was great but there could have been more quests to the whole thing, especially once you got into the Madre.

I though the Characters were great as well, and like KevKiev said Christine was well developed to the point I wanted to bring her out with me.

Between the fog and the collar, exploring the ruins was either impossible in places or rushed in others.

but it was the glitchs, and CTD's that ruined it for me. gathering companions went off with out a hitch. after that Dog had to be manually pushed into position to set off his part of the Gala, and the PC's part of the Gala had to be triggered using the console.

once inside the Madre, the Dean part couldnt be resolved with out a MOD, and finally the option to trick Elijah into the vault wouldn't trigger instead I was forced to kill him only to find the elevator to escape wouldn't trigger. finally after three "real" days of trying to find a way to to get out, I had to resort to a cheat to get out and end the DLC, which kept me from doing the last little bit of the game.

• 2 weeks later...