Hey ^^ Lookin for travel related mods(skyrim)

YouGottaBeKiddinMe

Heyo Im new here and I am interested in moding skyrim through nexus since steam has dissapointed me with its crappy mod conflicts etc. So i am looking for travel related mods. And by that i mean: anything from horse, backpack (carry weight increase), badass armours (but realistic ones only) to better female faces ones. Any mods that will make skyrim a better place to travel as far as they are compatible.

anyway notice that i dont own a high end pc nor a premium nexus acc.

thanks in advance ^^

~John~

I use a mod called Convenient Horses that adds a Horse Whistle ability that when used will send your horse running to you. Or you could buy a horse horn from a stablemaster which will instantly summon your horse when used. It also gives your horse an inventory, so you can have them carry stuff. For armor and weapons I use Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons, they add cool looking armor sets and weapons that are lore-friendly. And for better females I use CBBE along with SG Female Textures Renewal. If you decide to use CBBE I strongly suggest you also grab Vanilla Outifts for CBBE, so that females wearing the vanilla outfits will have the right body shapes.