Own any House mod

LostJak

Is there any mod to be able to own any house in Oblivion that I am not aware of?

I've actually found one, called 'OAH - Own Any House 1.1' on the internet (it's in a german forum and I don't know if I can post links not from Nexus here, so if you look on Google for this mod's name you'll find it right away), but the two links provided for it's download in the topic are outdated.

And I can't find any other mod for Oblivion that makes it a possibility to own any house in the game as long as you have the key for it (just like it was in Morrowind). Do you guys know any, does anyone has plans for a mod like this, or does anybody have links for this OAH mod? =/

I really want a mod like that for ages. I would appreciate any help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I remember when I first played Oblivion. I didn't know about containers, didn't know what houses were worth for, end oblviously had no money to buy them.

I lived for months on that dungeon southwest of IC, throwing stuff on the ground. Sometimes I stayed 3 days without going there and bandits respawned. I thought they used to enter and leave there and the ones out when I cleared it were back.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hei LostJak, your topic was the inspiration for my new mod: The Imperial Real Estate (https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48292). It makes not every house usable, but you will be able to buy those houses, that stay empty after their owner got killed during a quest. So perhaps you'll like that one a bit too ;) Thanks for the inspiration!