A mod I have broke my game and I don't know how to remove it.

Xreva

So the mod in question exchanged Feline and Ursine stats & values (wanted to wear Ursine armor as light armor). Worked fine, til patch 1.07. Here's the mod page: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/199/?

The game starts fine. However, Geralt disappears when I move, except his head. His body just sort of.... fades away. I'm pretty sure it's because of the mod.

As you can see it's hidden because it doesn't work with the patch. Problem is, I don't know how to get rid of it since I can't see the uninstallation section of the nexus page, and I forgot what the files were called.

Could anyone help me with uninstalling this mod?

If not, is a complete reinstall my only option? That would really suck, but I'll deal. Just figured I would post here first in case there is an easier, shorter solution to my problem.

Edited by Xreva

The mod should be in you content/patch folder of the game. You just need to delete all those files and reinstall the original bundle (you should have taken a back up of this before installing any mods). If not then you can always delete the patch folder and ask steam or whomever you are running the game with, to verify the files and it will automatically reinstall any missing files

Hope that helps

The mod should be in you content/patch folder of the game. You just need to delete all those files and reinstall the original bundle (you should have taken a back up of this before installing any mods). If not then you can always delete the patch folder and ask steam or whomever you are running the game with, to verify the files and it will automatically reinstall any missing files

Hope that helps

Yes, I have backups of the two relevant folders. However, these backups are over a month old and would probably conflict with patch 1.07 as well, wouldn't they? Wouldn't it be better to hunt down the individual mod files themselves and delete them? Like I said though, that's really not an option unless I can see the nexus page for the mod so I can know what they're called.

Also, I have the non-DRM version from Gog. So I can't verify the files on Steam/Gog Galaxy

Edited by Xreva

Cool, was about to suggest that. I have the game through GOG too :)