Cyrodiil with only humans?

Pluto91

Hey there, i'm wondering, i've made 4 times before a newbie mod which changes all Fantasy Races to Humans, wasn't really hard just took roughly 2 hours in total to make, but as I said before it was a "newbie" one, there for when I changed the races they became "mute" because their voices are meant for different races, in exception of Orc - Nord they have the same voice.

Anyways, what I really wanted to do was became a bit more experienced so I could stick the voices to them, but I never released the newbie mod and i've re-installed and lost it, so i'm wondering if there was somebody else out there having the same idea and published it.

I guess it's called beeing racist when I dislike elf's, argonians and khajiits, because I wanted a bit more realistic in this.

Yes I did not mention the Orc, because i'm still feeling like the old Warcraft world where Orc's were the evil ones, so I want to change Dremora's to Orcs.

So, is there a mod published somewhere and i'm blind. And if not, am I the only one who thinks like this? Because if there are more people around who dislike the races as well and want this mod, I could make the newbie version again, and maybe get some people together to help me on this.

But yes, the main questions are.

Is there an Only-Humans mod?

Am I the only one who dislikes the fantasy races?

Is it possible with some good modding guide's to make for an example Imperial with it's old Elf voice?

Thank you :)

Only humans nope dont think so, can course a lot of problems with quests ect so becareful, what your best bet to do with mute voices would be creat a copy of certain race and set the vioces to match the replaced races in charactor menu taht way voice should remain intact.

In races, to do that I'd just replace the textures and stuff to make the races look human.

The only problem is they would have different face gen data so will look VERY wierd alof of time if you replace the head meshes and textures. So you would have to fix that to.

Well so far as I could tell I went through the whole game and did a lot of side quests and I didn't get any bugs or problem, the only problem beeing is what I mentioned 'they become mute' and well they still call them "Argonians, Darkelf's, Khajits etc.) but the quests, the rewards and the subtitles stand still.

In GECK via Fallout, there you could make the races and choose how their voice should be, and from my experience I can tell most of the items from GECK are in the Construction Set, but through Construction Set everything is twice more hard to find :)

I do find your first post Micalov to be a very good idea. I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

Edited by Pluto91

It's not racist. The beast races look terrible because of their human bodies, and the big elf ears are kind of corny sometimes. I would love a mod that fixed this, but it would have to be a mesh and texture replacement with some face editing in the CS. And renaming them.

I wish the Khajits were more like the Thundercats than actual cat people.

@Pluto91: You're not the only one--I hate playing with the fantasy races. If someone would just make a mod to get rid of their tails it would be a plus--someone did awhile back but it didn't work.

I'll take humans--any colour.

Also agree with you, Megatarius.

Edited by GingerTom

It's fairly simple to make them human-like, or as human as you want. Take a look at this picture of what an Orc looks like in my current game:

http://www.grax.org/Oblivion/Orc.jpg

I left the eyes and pointy ears, but easily could have made them human also.

-Grax

Edit: You can't see it in the pic, but I gave Orcs the pointy teeth from Ahtata's Aquamer race. I also removed the tails from Argonians/Aquamers. If there's a demand for a mod that removes tails and makes Khajiit, Argonain, and Orc into human-like races, I could make one I suppose.

Edited by Graxster