Skyrim 360 Controller support

CamonnaTong

My question: "I do want to know something else are we going to be able to use the 360 controller for Rage, Brink, and the others on the PC?"

Gstaff answers in our Facebook Chat; "That's one of those things i think is required if they're a games for windows title (not to be confused with games for windows live)" Thanks again to Gstaff.

Note: I know this is talking about other games as well but my main focus was on Skyrim when I asked him even though I didn't say it. Also hint hint the "not to be confused with games for windows live" might hint that it might not be available on G4WL I don't know yet though as I haven't asked him about this. But more over he's a good friend so I barely ask anything about Skyrim, as to me if I did it would feel like I'm using him. So again thanks to GStaff.

So for those who liked using the 360 controller, tell me what you think. If you didn't you can state why or if you like using the keyboard (Which obviously has the ability for more key slots to add. The 360 Controller doesn't.) or other devices PC games can support? Thanks, Camonna Tong

It's a feature I wanted for Oblivion at first, but by the time I found a way to get it to work like it should, I had mods installed that required more buttons than the controller provided. So I'll probably use a controller if possible before I start modding. It's nice to know, thanks for posting this! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif