Elohim777 - Formal warning issued

Zaldir

Elohim777 has received a formal warning. This user has now received 1 formal warnings. The warning was given for the following reason:

Promoting piracy.

<div class="sibling-post"><i>In response to post <a href="?showtopic=1428660&p=26741589">#26741589</a>. <a href="?showtopic=1428660&p=26743899">#26743899</a>, <a href="?showtopic=1428660&p=26762939">#26762939</a>, <a href="?showtopic=1428660&p=26766384">#26766384</a>, <a href="?showtopic=1428660&p=26876234">#26876234</a> are all replies on the same post.<br /><br /></i><br />

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>Raysuko wrote: </b> <i>I've always hated Steam, and I really dont want to be obligated to use it to use this god-send of a mod.

<br>

<br>If a Non-Steam version can be created or patched, I would appreciate it.

<br>

<br>Or if someone knows how to use this without Steam, do tell me in a comment below. I would be very grateful to said person for helping me out!</i></blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>RoyBatterian wrote: </b> <i>I don't support pirates, get lost.</i></blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>ganjagandhi wrote: </b> <i>well pirates apparently don't support you guy ;)</i></blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>RoyBatterian wrote: </b> <i>Pirates don't support anyone.</i></blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote"><b>BeatBoxBoxer wrote: </b> <i>Iv bought the game almost 3 times for consoles because it kept breaking so i figured i shouldn't have to pay a 4th time for the game that I have already bought so many times.</i></blockquote>

<br /></div>Ignore the slaves, they kiss the feet of their enslavers. Slaves will never understand that this currency system is their chain and are enslaving their own children. They have their reasons to fear nexus, and nexus has a reason to fear big money hungry companies which have no problem getting ready to sue to get a piece of the cake. Surely they are all cowards. Slaves of the system are no-more than peasants to their lords. And FEAR is the weapon. Do not fear as they do, I show you freedom as Lucifer the Christ showed us. As you can see, you don't need those slaves as we the free people will always be there reminding you what you are. Puppets are hard to predict, sometimes they show as anti-pirates to look good before the eyes of their lords, the moderators, and sometimes because they spent money on the game and wan't everyone else to do the same, not to feel idiotic, but why idiotic you ask? Because the others took an alternative. And slaves hate to be reminded that there was an alternative way or existing in this world, apart from being a slave.

<br>

<br>Moderators are also slaves, as they know their work will never end. But they feel no remorse when banning people as they know it is worthless. They know, YOU know, this changes NOTHING. And this will NOT be the last time. How long can you do this repetitive and imagination-killing task? I wonder, when will you be free?

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

<br>

<br>

Reference

This warning was issued for what took place here

Important links:

Our terms of service