dragorian mod fix

mrolympia78

a few issues with this otherwise fun as hell mod.

1) the flame breath script doesn't work properly, as in it doesn't do anything when activated

2) the claws and feet version, it won't allow you to wear boots and gauntlets. Wouldn't be a huge issue (because if you have claws and talons, why wear boots and armored gloves) except it prevents you from completing certain quests where these items are needed

3) the claws could be more powerful, as of right now, they're the same strength of an elven dagger and stay that way (even though they're supposed to increase in power).

contacted a couple of people who made this mod and they pretty much told me fixing the issues with it were on the back burner for the future, just wondering if some people where up to fixing these 3 key issues. I wouldn't imagine they'd be that difficult to fix given the talented mod people that are here.

the mod is found here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30457

Edited by mrolympia78

Lots of people have the same issues with boots and quests. Until a talented modder with spare time and an interest pokes his/her head up and takes it on, we're all sorta stuck.

Basically every boot set in the game needs to have an equivalent "beast foot" version made that can be set to equip, at least in the case of the scripted Argonian feet. The Wolven anthro race, and the "cat-footed" Khajiit mods, also have the same issue. It's what we get for preferring an authentic-looking foot to the one we're given by Bethesda.

I think on the mod you have, there's a "no feet or claws" option? Try that version JUST to get through the sticky bits, then revert, maybe?

Lots of people have the same issues with boots and quests. Until a talented modder with spare time and an interest pokes his/her head up and takes it on, we're all sorta stuck.

Basically every boot set in the game needs to have an equivalent "beast foot" version made that can be set to equip, at least in the case of the scripted Argonian feet. The Wolven anthro race, and the "cat-footed" Khajiit mods, also have the same issue. It's what we get for preferring an authentic-looking foot to the one we're given by Bethesda.

I think on the mod you have, there's a "no feet or claws" option? Try that version JUST to get through the sticky bits, then revert, maybe?

yeah, I've accepted that I won't be able to use the claw version *cries* but the flame breath scrips should be fixable, they just use the midas flamethrower animation (different colors when you reach a specific level) so that's already taken care of. They just aren't activating properly. In the mean time I'm stuck using the regular midas flame thrower. Let's be honest, it's not exactly the strongest midas spell out there, it barely does anything to level 10 enemies.