New Unofficial DLC In the making!

Bellthazarr

Whats up guys, I wanted to share with you all a piece of a DLC sized mod that I've been working on. The mod doesn't have an official name yet - And will have a VERY difficult story quest-line, followed by some side quests, new NPC's, New *End Game Boss. This is a video of a *Portable* Armory I'm working on as a reward for one of the quests. Mind you - IT IS STILL IN PRODUCTION, so it's liable to change 98% by the time it's finished.

https://youtu.be/pzPKhI91WBE

I have also built a fully working MAZE OVER 20+ CELLS large!!! to go along with the main quest. I LOVE to build, but clutter, scripting, NPC's, etc. aren't really my thing. However, I WILL do it myself if I have to - But It would be awesome if I could get a team together that specializes in each specific area. If any are interested - Please contact me via Gmail. my email address is Bellthazarr

Unfortunately, I will not be able to complete my initial design for this map. It turns out that there is a bug that is preventing me from creating working mannequins, not only that - but apparently mannequins refuse to work if set to a 0 angle. If anyone knows of a fix, please let me know - and I will continue the project.

The mod looks very promising, but unfortunately I don't know how to fix that problem. I am decent and modeling and texturing if you need any help on that kind of stuff. Click the last 2 links in my signature for stuff I modeled and textured.