Music Vid I made 2nd one I've ever made

eliralena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73LbzPdktYo

Okay so I made this vid, used some mods, I give credit to the modders in the description, though some of the mods, I realize, I didn't use in the vid I still gave these modders credit. Alright, so again like I said it's the 2nd music vid I've ever made... It just got stuck in my head.

Anyways, yes it has somne spoilers, I.E. talking to benny, OH and killing caesar, oh, and setting benny free... oh and the obvious fact that you can have hey hey with him. XD Anyways I hope you guys enjoy, I didn't know if I could post this anywhere else.

Very good video and congrats on your second one! :thumbsup: I remember how amped I was the first ones I made :happy:

You wondered where you might post them. On my profile page under "About Me" are the links (video boxes if that has been fixed) of two of my best ones. I linked from youtube using the code provided here. They started out small and morphed into full scale productions. The last two were very time and labor intensive. But as long as they comply with youtube's file limits you can post them there and then link them to here. Also, by uploading them in the files section, you get a variety of folks viewing and hopefully endorsing and leaving comments. It's nice to see how people received the work you've done.

The very last one I did, was an epic production, lol The credits were a video in and of themselves. I ended up posting it as a mod upload to the file section. To see what I mean you can check it out here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33244

I got such enjoyment out of planning the moves, compiling the clothes and locations my companions and I would use, along with synchronizing the music to the different locales and changes in tempo within the video itself. I learned an awful lot. I've wanted to do one for NV, but I haven't been able to get Umpa's working in it yet. I've already got my next song picked out, so eventually I know it will come to fruition.

You keep experimenting with it and expanding on your skills. You'll get better, and learn something new with each one you do. Feel free to check mine out. I know I was so proud with each one. :tongue: That last one was so big and complicated that I did have to take a break though, lol If I can ever help you also, don't be afraid to hit me up. :smile: