making a location "safe"

tnu

OK so I'm really hoping to be able to do a specific type of playthrough but formw hat I've seen it's either impossible or to o complicated for an ybody to want to attempt it. what I wanted to do was to have my PC take over and inhabit various locations has he pro gressed through the game (say Embershard Mine, than maybe upgrade to Illinaltia's Deep). but I'm not sure how best to go about this Dynamic things has a way to amke containers safe but there doesn't seem to be a way to reverse the co nversion of containers as fr as I can tell. than there's hte mo re pressing issue of enemies respawning if for whatever reason I find myse;lf away from the place for too long. I've heard that the best solution that exists is to go in to the CK and disable the spawn points or what have you and that aside form that your best option is to change the global reset time for all encounter zones. are these really the only viable solutions or would there be another way to help facilitate this sort of playthrough?

Edited by tnu