The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

Not many of your pervious choices from TW make it to TW2. Which is sad because I wanted people to be pissed for my actions against humans (or for non-humans). For all things that I like about TW2, this seemed mostly missing.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the right location. I have the Steam version of the first as well, and the GOG version of the second, and it imported my save fine. There have been some issues with importing saves for some people. It seems rare, but in some cases the game just does not want to recognize it for some reason. I am not sure what the issue is. There are savegames out there for download. I have one with Raven's Armor, Gwalhir and Aerondight (though you will be replacing all of them in not TOO long) that sided with the Scoia'tael if you want it. : http://www.kentauroi.com/witchersave.zip

I already started playing the game without importing the save, just couldn't wait :P

Thanks for the save anyway, I might use it for another playthrough some time.

Not many of your pervious choices from TW make it to TW2. Which is sad because I wanted people to be pissed for my actions against humans (or for non-humans). For all things that I like about TW2, this seemed mostly missing.

Guess I'm not missing much then :)

Hi everyone, currently playing this game on my telly through my laptop in 1080p/50" but im finding the text really small even when sitting about 6-7ft away, does anyone know if there is anyway to mod the text size throughout the game to make it slightly bigger so i can read it on screen? cheers

Guess I'm not missing much then :)

Not really, you get a set of blades and armour transfer over and as well as a few lines that are not really relivent. In fact they force Triss upon you as the main love interest, quite dishardening for those who went with Shani.

@brokenergy

I agree Im on my second playthrough this time with Scoia'tael so I imported my savegame from TW1

Got two swords (no armor though ) also kinda weird that after siding with Scoia'tael in TW1 I was getting attacked by Scoia'tael in TW2 :P

And yea kinda shame that Geralt can only romance Triss (Saskia or Ves would be great as potential lovers )

@brokenergy

I agree Im on my second playthrough this time with Scoia'tael so I imported my savegame from TW1

Got two swords (no armor though ) also kinda weird that after siding with Scoia'tael in TW1 I was getting attacked by Scoia'tael in TW2 :P

And yea kinda shame that Geralt can only romance Triss (Saskia or Ves would be great as potential lovers )

You need to do Raven's armour quest in order to obtain it.

I have a question........

In other games you take potions as you need them not before a fight you don't know that is coming. I keep running into nekkers (and other things) potionless and of course I die. Then I have to restart, meditate, take the potions, then try to kill the things I just had run into. Is this correct? It seems stupid to me that you have to die to know you need to take a potion. In the first Witcher you can take a potion when your stats are going down.