How do you Roleplay?

Th0raxeIV

I tend towards anti-hero wanderer types. Exploring every corner of every map, using stealth and ranged weapons to take down enemies taking as little damage as possible.

And then I RP a deranged god (sheogorath style) using the dev console to wreck the game, that's always fun :D

I almost always play the same character in terms of how they act. Light theft when I can get away with it, mostly accept quests but probably only see about 70% through to conclusion, always try and make friends of NPCs.

I find it really hard to play a character differently to how I would in real life. For me the draw of open worlders is immersion and the idea to explore how you'd react if placed in those situations.

I love exploring and hearing the stories being told, and see my characters as a way for me to interact with the imagined world, rather than an entirely independent personality... if that makes any sense :biggrin:

And then I RP a deranged god (sheogorath style) using the dev console to wreck the game, that's always fun :biggrin:

Also this! ^

Edited by kibblesticks

I almost always play the same character in terms of how they act. Light theft when I can get away with it, mostly accept quests but probably only see about 70% through to conclusion, always try and make friends of NPCs.

I find it really hard to play a character differently to how I would in real life. For me the draw of open worlders is immersion and the idea to explore how you'd react if placed in those situations.

I love exploring and hearing the stories being told, and see my characters as a way for me to interact with the imagined world, rather than an entirely independent personality... if that makes any sense :biggrin:

And then I RP a deranged god (sheogorath style) using the dev console to wreck the game, that's always fun :biggrin:

Also this! ^

It does to me.....you play like I do....even the char class....to bad Skyrim wont have Co-Op...be fun to play with you