somebody please update Jaxonz Utilities.

tnu

OK I love Jaxonz mo ds, I love having them all in one nice ESP to save on l oad order space. b ut since Jaxonz left there's tbeen one thing bot hering me. the versions of hte mods in the Jaxonz Utilities.esp are horribly out of date. I've tried laoding the later m ods after them but that doesn't seem to work I'm not sure if just using the xedit script is enough to update the file and I'm a little scared to mess with it. any help?

OK I love Jaxonz mo ds, I love having them all in one nice ESP to save on l oad order space. b ut since Jaxonz left there's tbeen one thing bot hering me. the versions of hte mods in the Jaxonz Utilities.esp are horribly out of date. I've tried laoding the later m ods after them but that doesn't seem to work I'm not sure if just using the xedit script is enough to update the file and I'm a little scared to mess with it. any help?

link to utilities please?

ok, preliminary review of the mod.

Requirements:

have you done these yet?

Version Information:

What you may not know is, that this sort of compilation is not something we can support.

you need the xedit's team's to support this kind of mod.

JU is a compendium of known stable mods. I build it using TES5Edit. It contains the current version of each individual mod at the date of build.

so, it stands to reason, which version was used to construct this, what errors were in fact present at the time of construction.

"This is a review of your request". ( Last updated at 21:15, 11 Mar 2015)

1. version 1.52 | 12:12, 27 January 2015
  2. That shows round about the time of the tools used from xedit's software's used.

A lot has indeed changed in xedit's builds, thus no, these devices problem's are outdated and do not work any more with current mods.

it's a 931 kb file and the site servers keep resetting so I can't get it.

your choices are next to slim as to getting any updates with the tool.

you can of course reset the mods to xedits version controls of the date and time last used, then the code will match and you can use this tools correctly, that means yes, you will be back peddling the current mods data too...which may not work out so well, or may work ?

you asked. that's my review.

kitty

I'm soryr if I came across poorly but I'm actually talking about a script that was developed independently of XEdit itself though You may be more knowledgable about this than me and know osmethign I'm not aware of.

this seems to be the script that was used to make the original merges.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981/?

wouldyou know anything about tht?