somebody please update Jaxonz Utilities.

tnu

list the mods involved, and their required files as well, each may have or rely on others work there fore, you need to have it all sitting there preordained and set up to re-compile the programs functions with today's software.

That means no "BSA's" Raw Skyrim IF no DLC content is involved with any of those listed plugins.

The scripts inside the current bsa need to be corrected if required, need to be seen opened up and compared...so a tool OF today will do all of that but may not match yesterday's codes.

you need to revamp it to fit your needs and applications.

become the author, know that there can be no other mods installed.

if there is any overwrites, you will need to start over and make sure none are there.

I can bypass old instructions or repair bad code blind folded, but I can not recompile scripts.

you will be required to download all of that authors work, every last mod made, as inspecting it that's what is missing...it is not complete.

there's a lot listed right on the description page.

if you want? I can show how I know.

It's not a matte rof the mods being broken. he j ust made updated versions iwht additional or reworked features but never put those versions in to the merged Utilities file. anyway I found a workaround for what I wanted to do so it's not really a big deal.

ok good. The last version of paradise falls slaves mod say's it's 77. +mb but the download is corrupted, it is only 54.mb in size.

attempts to grab any others have been done ,unknown as to what else is required.

http://s26.postimg.org/7jv2oegll/Found_so_far.jpg

if your happy, i'll be on my way.

Edited by Purr4me