Skyrim follower real level stats

tetraziel

hi everyone!!!!

i looking a real level stats follower mod if somebody can give me some link if is possible.

i mean found alot follower mods amazing look anything you want but the stats for me something wrongs.

i really dont understand if the follower is lv 10 they have 1000 magika or 600 hp, i just looking some real stats for the levels i have alot mods that make the game hardcore and i want my follower have the same my stats per level for make a jolly cooperation.

if somebody knows someone i really appreciate. thanks to all.

sorry :sad: i try to be more precise.....i looking some follower mods have a real stats...example.

lv 1 " hp 100 stamina 100 magika 100" i using aft overhaul companions so i can decide follower when he lv up where put the stats.

i found alot follower mods at lv 5 they had 500 hp 1000 magicka and 8 regen health.

and yes i am a dark souls fan ahahhaha

Ah,so your Problem is that the Stats are too high for their Level?

Changing Stats is the easiest Thing to do,just get the Creation Kit,load the Mod in the CK,pick the Follower and change his stats.

Jolly Corporation and that you made your Game hardcore made it obvious that you like Dark Souls.I would like to play it but my Lock-On Button broke and doesn't work right anymore.I got a new Controller but I can't configure the Controls with that one and I don't want the right stick to be the 'yes' button.