Anora's surprise.

Lehcar

Assuming you spared her dad and then had him do the "thing" with Morrigan of course... http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

How do you think Queen Anora would react if she were to find out about the ritual and the fact that she has a little half brother? And especially that he is basically the reborn Urthemiel. Hmm...

Edited by Lehcar

Oh that would be the forth ending right?

I must say I really like that ending, of which in my opinion,

this ending is what leads to awakening.

As for the reborn Urthemiel I think the queen would be among 2,

1. Furious because if turn out evil Ferelden will face it's fearsome foe.

2. Happy because if turn out to be good, Ferelden will have another great hero.

VERY interesting subject! :thumbsup:

Well, my first instinct is that she would react the same way as she did with Alistair and see him as a threat to her throne.

However, being born of a commoner, and an apostate.... the kid would have no legitimate claim.

If she didnt know about the ritual, and the whole thing about it being the dead god's soul, I think that she may try to think of it as a halfbrother.

However, everybody in this game is so inconveniently all-knowing, so I think that she'd see the kid as a threat and seek it's destruction.

....the kid would have no legitimate claim.

Technically...neither does Anora. She's only queen by marriage, not in her own right. In order to have her claim to the throne made legitimate, she'd need the support of the Bannorn (or any Grey Warden who wants to become Kingmaker For A Day ;) ).

Well the kid is the reincarnation of a heathen god - of the very very much hated Tevinter Imperium. Don't know how well that would bode for Scotland, err I mean Ferelden, if he did have any legit claim to the throne. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/wacko.gif Edited by Lehcar

....the kid would have no legitimate claim.

Technically...neither does Anora. She's only queen by marriage, not in her own right. In order to have her claim to the throne made legitimate, she'd need the support of the Bannorn (or any Grey Warden who wants to become Kingmaker For A Day ;) ).

Technically very true. However, depending on how the storyline is played, she can either have the support of the bannorn, at the landsmeet; or get thrown into a tower as a prisoner. ;)

On topic, I really think she'd go after the kid as a threat to the world.

I reckon Anora would be totally put out by the fact that her half-brother was an almost-god and she's not.

This is, of course, once she gets past the grossness of realising her father did the deed with Morrigan (let's face it - thinking about your parents doing "it" is not something any person ever wants to consider! :wallbash: ). ;)

And then she'd go all-out to get rid of it, "just in case..."

I totally agree that Anora would view the baby as a threat to the throne, she is like her father as Alistair noted { they think they know whats best for everyone} and it seems to be their ownselves that need to be in power to obtain the " best". I didnt dislike her per se, altho she was very much a ME person and once backstabbed my warden at the landsmeet. after that happened i took every oppurtunity to lie to her and have MY own way at the landsmeet, she can rot in the tower , knowing she had a hand in her fathers death! teehee ok that was vicious, but funny~!