be the unicorn?

sgt_toad

this may be a silly request, but if anyone has the time or know how, i would like a mod that allows me to turn into a unicorn. i tacked unicorn horns on some of Zira's clydesdales for the heck of it, even retextured a horn to make it black. i tried simply replacing Midas's polymorph wolf with the unicorn model, but my character is still visible and sadly i have no horsey sounds because for some reason they're not on the cs list on the creature window. so, if anyone has the time or interest, i would very much appreciate it if they tried. it'll be easy for anyone who does that scripting stuff i have no grasp on. or if someone would like to educate me on how to write that kind of script and get it functioning, that would be very cool too. :D

sincerely,

sgt_toad

that was a simple and painless way, thank you :)

but since i like to make things hard on myself, i would like to somehow be able to control the unicorn so it can fight, kinda like how the werewolves in WTA work. would i just have to switch a few nodes in nifscope, or is there something else i need to do?