Storage Facility

Blivion1

Im a pack rat gamer i collect everything i can get my digital hands on in a game i search high and low for uniques and what not, and i end up stuffing it in a single box with all my other stuff i get. I want a place like a storage facility like the pic below but not so clean and is run by an NPC you but the storage place for like 250 caps and you have a place just for storing stuff. Iits not a house with an armory cramed in it its just a place to store stuff. In you storage place i would like labled conatiners like pistols, big guns, long range rifles, melee weapons, assult rifles, SMGs, thrown explosives, placed explosives, as well as heavy armor, light armor, hats, accesories, Misc items, aid (Drinks), aid (Meds) and Ammo. its just a room with conainers and space to walk. built only as storage.

Come on someones got to think this mod would be cool to make and use

Yeah but i want a place just for storing my stuff i don't use someplace nice, instead of just piling all my unused guns, armor, ammo, and all the other stuff in one box

Well I've rethought the whole idea for the mod and decided maybe it would be better to just have a single storage place in each big city like megaton, rivet city, paradise falls, tennpenny tower, and the citadel you can buy the key to unlock them from a vendor at each site. or have the player home unlock one at each respective town player home key for megaton unlocks the megaton storage and the tennpenny tower key the same. I just started to learn to mod and would be willing to help with the creation for instance putting in the containers and all that and all that if any one is willing to make the buildings. even though not all building have to be made some rooms in each could be converted to storage all that is required is kicking the NPC who stays there out.

Edited by Blivion1