ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Any mods to make crafting easier? Also, How to be evil?

medicalelf

Hello forum people,

My one gripe with FO3 and FO:NV is that the difficulty in crafting stuff, or more specifically having to carry around crafting materials. I have to load them into my inventory whenever I want to make something, this is especially inconvenient with the survival skill, as there are no cooking sources in any of my houses. I can make Gecko steak in a trashcan fire, but not on my stove in the lucky 38, what gives?

Also, I want to make an evil character, as I have already played through the game once as a good character. I don't want him to use medicine or unarmed(those were medicalelf's forte, I want evil elf to contrast with medicalelf), but I want a viable build.

If you want to be evil, this might help you out a bit:www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38341. I stumbled upon it be mere coincidence. I haven't tried it, but I think it sounds promising.

You might also want to check out this: www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37512. Even though I play a boyscout type I would not like to be without her. Despite the comments:"Do you know you're travelling with a f******* murderer!!" :tongue: She's quite entertaining and a good fighter.

Happy trails :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

*muahaha* ... join the darkside, we have cookies^^... like in FO3 i find it awfully hard to keep your character "evil" throughout a whole game but there is a mod that removes the karma gain for killing feral ghouls and random bandits

-> http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37546

other than that you'll have to betray, double-cross, steal, rob and murder anybody who gives you a "screw-face" and/or make the choice for the bad karma reward in the quest missions even though it will yield less loot/valuables many times after mission completion...

*waving hysterically*

You can use your Companion as a pack mule or store your parts for crafting in a container next to your workbench at the lucky 38. Both have to be added by purchasing them from the terminal in the suite.

I dont know if you know this but you can use camp fires to make things as well, and lets just say that every oven in Fallout is salvaged or destroyed. :P

I made this mod because of the same frustration I had for crafting materials.

This mod let you store all the crafting materials into "magic bag" (thus use it if you dont mind a little bit of cheating, but it makes your life less stressful)

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39546