Hello everyone.

CoreXion

Hello everyone, I've been hanging around for a while just checking things out before making a thread or introducing myself just to see now friendly this site and forum is and I was impressed by how mature everyone seems to be. I usually check the site and the forum daily for Fallout mods and discussions since the series follows topics that have interested me ever since I was a kid and saw The Road Warrior.

Since I got Fallout 3 I have been wanting to expand upon it and the story, going as far as to contact Bethesda themselves to ask why some other areas around DC were ignored as possible DLC areas. Their response that there would be no more DLC's and that they can't give information out, along with their mis-managed technical support for the PS3 version led me to seek out the PC version and the GECK to try and make some mods and expansions of my own.

Hopefully I can create some mods that people would like, but I'm still new to using the GECK and the programs used in creating models and such, learning as I go and picking up new tips and tricks. I seem to have no shortage of ideas yet, and after cruising around some of the places here I have found that others have had similar ideas or have requested them. I hope I haven't taken up too much of your time with this post, and I hope that you all have a good day. =)