AF Leveling Mod Documentation

dathon78

Is there any existing documentation on how the AF Leveling Mod increases attributes per level? I'm not looking for nuts and bolts, but before I commit a new character to it, I would like to have some idea of how it works.

Thanks,

dathon78

Thanks for the link! I've been there, and what I'm missing is exactly what the relationship between attributes and skills are for normal mode.

For example, in normal mode it says that attribute growth is still tied to the same three skills it was before (Heavy Armor, Armorer, Block for Endurance, for example). Does this mean that if I never use those skills (like with a mage, for instance) that Endurance will never increase? Or am I missing something? Also, how exactly DO the attributes increase as the skills associated with them increase, since it no longer depends on skill raises per level.

I understand Power Gamer and Classicr mode (basically, all attributes go up at the documented rates as your major skills climb), but there seems to be a gap in information in how normal mode works.

Thanks,

dathon

Aha! I just figured it out. No need to answer.

dathon

EDIT: Merged your posts. Please use the edit button rather than double posting, thanks. ^^

- Switch

Archived