Starcraft II RPG map

Pyrosocial

I'm currently working on my first EPIC starcraft II map progect, which involves the player being able to freely roam the map, either on foot, or buying land and eventionally air vehicles. You can also gain companions by completing certain quest, or finding them around cities or other areas. The map will be an rpg set in a multi terrain map, starting in a forest area, but also contains: mountains, plains, a large mine, an overrun city, and a raider haven. Even though these areas are rather large, and ihave already finished the textures and doodads for these areas, I have absolutlly no idea what to do with the rest of the map.(over half of it is still blank) and thus my work on it has pretty much been halted. I intend on adding a harbor area, but other then that I don't know what to add.

The maps them is an rpg where the zones outside the protected cities are roamed by the undead, mutants, and raiders alike. Its set slightly into the future, so I have not put hover vehicles of anysort into it, nor am I using holo-signs or anythingthat gives it a futuristic feel.

If you want to throw some ideas out for my I would be very grateful.

-RULES-

~area must fit the feel of a survivor/RPG map.

~area must be able to be relevent for plot line or side quest.

~must be able to be made without mods

~list your suggestions below, receive kudos and my thanks~

~Pyrosocial