Would You Date?

soulknightX

My rules are simple: If it has more than four limbs and has fur on it's body, then it's a no go. :thumbsup:

So Flame Atronachs, Xivilai, Argonians, and Lichs are fine (all female, of course)? Also, isn't pubic hair technically "furry"?

Let me rephrase that:

If it has more than 4 limbs, or it is undead, it's a no go. :P

Edited by IndorilTheGreat

My rules are simple: If it has more than four limbs and has fur on it's body, then it's a no go. :thumbsup:

So Flame Atronachs, Xivilai, Argonians, and Lichs are fine (all female, of course)? Also, isn't pubic hair technically "furry"?

Let me rephrase that:

Daedra aren't undead.

Let me rephrase that:

Daedra aren't undead.

Precisely. ^_^

Date a spider deadrea. Well Maybe If it never went past... nevermind.

The anatomy is just too impossible, I don't see how it could ever work. Wouldn't that kind of hurt?

And not to mention the top half of the spider deadrea to me seems like the little lights Those deep sea fish use to lure in there prey. Come to think of it... you never see Female deamora, or xiv(without mods that is). Other then being spawned from torture and hell fire, how else are these things supposed to reproduce? Flame atronach? Spider deadrea? Random thought?

Not to mention there's never any female minotaur. Inless the only male minotaur are minotaur lords. Hmm...

TLDR? No. Anatomy is not going to work. Not to mention cuddling would be greeted with a weird leg/fang/fuzzy object.

Date a spider deadrea. Well Maybe If it never went past... nevermind.

The anatomy is just too impossible, I don't see how it could ever work. Wouldn't that kind of hurt?

And not to mention the top half of the spider deadrea to me seems like the little lights Those deep sea fish use to lure in there prey. Come to think of it... you never see Female deamora, or xiv(without mods that is). Other then being spawned from torture and hell fire, how else are these things supposed to reproduce? Flame atronach? Spider deadrea? Random thought?

Not to mention there's never any female minotaur. Inless the only male minotaur are minotaur lords. Hmm...

TLDR? No. Anatomy is not going to work. Not to mention cuddling would be greeted with a weird leg/fang/fuzzy object.

you know your right. those no-no's on the spider deadra are very distracting. Reproducing for spider deadra is, if not, Impossible then again....no im not even gonna go that far. Flame Atronach i can see reproducing up to a point, after that its just question after question until it just reach a part where it gets either too disgusting into or too confusing for everyone that talks about it. as for dating a monster that look like a female i think ill go with the Spriggan they look cute and im gonna look that female xiv mod. also about the cuddling thing i can see cuddling with the top half, bottom half *shudders and flesh start to crawl* and just saying that i think i just implanted a disturbing mental image in my head. I think i need to stay away from Oblivion planes or take a break from Oblivion or even better DON'T think at all. when playing Oblivion

Edited by soulknightX