Fun stuff in NV

Moraelin

1. "Oh the night that Paddy Murphy died is a night I'll never forget. Some of the boys got loaded drunk and they ain't been sober yet." -- Irish Song ;)

I take the Chemist perk and I figure, wth, might as well get Day Tripper too. And the ol' fridge is kinda getting full of bottles, thanks to CIMS sorter. So I go and drink 25 bottles of Vodka in a row. Or it might have been a couple more. I kinda lost count after the first couple of bottles ;)

I swear I must have been drunk for a week :p

2. A couple of coyotes decide to take a stroll through Goodsprings, and of course the first to meet them is Easy Pete. So he kinda blew himself up. I guess he knew what he was talking about when he didn't want to give me the explosives as too dangerous :p

Not sure if it's an IWS thing, or some other mod or what. Never seen coyotes in town before. Of course, I was still too drunk to figure it out ;)

3. I shoot a few radscorpions in the tail with a blaster, I get the "You'll blind someone" challenge for doing energy damage to heads. Not sure how you'd blind them that way, though.

Or I suppose I could have missed. I was still drunk ;)

Add your own experiences.

Oh, right, one more.

4. So I go after Dhatri's bounties, with Veronica in tow. I did give her a Boba Fett blaster, which has double crit chance, but come on, how high can her crit chance be? Of course, she starts shooting at the first sight of fiends, and by the time we get to our mark, she crits and turns him into a pile of ash. No intact head there.

Reload, go at it again... same happens. WTH are the ODDS?

Reload, see her start shooting again, one fiend gets disintegrated (thankfully not the one whose head I needed.) In desperation, I equip a baseball bat, turn and knock her unconscious for the rest of the fight :tongue:

In retrospect, I could have just told her to stay passive. But, in my defense, I was still drunk :tongue: