A request

buron68

This is a simple request to all the modders who make animations. All I ask is that you make the animations compatible with the winged races for all of us people who play as deamons and such. The second is for someone to make sexdarkness winged race compatible.

"Simple" huh? I suggest you hunt down a few animation tutorials and find out just how simple it is. You are asking someone to make a replacement for every animation file that the player can use, as ALL of the player animations are wingless. Take a look at Drake the dragon's anthro dragon race - he is the only guy I am aware of who is actively modding a winged race

When you make a post or even send an e-mail, it is proper form to state the subject in the title line. So you don't enter "A request" you enter something like "Winged Race Animations" or "Sexdarkness Winged Race Compatibility." On a forum like this, it will make it so more people will bother to open your post rather than just passing up your mysterious topic. In the workplace, your employer may require you to put descriptive titles on your e-mails or face the consequences.

I am updating Sexdarkness now, I will look at winged race compatibility, any specific mod in mind? Link please. No promises though, I'm not plannign on spending to much time redoing the anims, but if it is simple alteration via nifskope....