ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

NPC Behavior Bug - Weapon unsheath/sheath in loop

brandon3903

Hello guys,

Recently I ran into a bug which causes hostile NPCs or any other NPCs engaging in combat unsheath and sheath their weapon endlessly in loop. It's really rapid too, they would get stuck in those animations and as soon as they pull out their sword it would go back to its sheath again, and they would pull it out again then it's back to its sheath - it's basically a repeating, audio conflicting(because of unsheath sounds), endless loop of a bug.

I couldn't find a culprit, I will post my load order if you need. Thanks in advance!

• 4 months later...

Hello guys,

Recently I ran into a bug which causes hostile NPCs or any other NPCs engaging in combat unsheath and sheath their weapon endlessly in loop.

Hey mate - did you figure this out ? Having the same problem, thinking it's Combat Evolved but not sure. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Mikeiscoolest

• 2 months later...

its not... i dont use that and i have the same issue. ive narrowed it down to Left handed rings becuase i didnt had the problem until today and i installed (and have uninstalled) it today. however even tho i uninstalled the mod the bug still remains. i think maybe it broke a script somewhere. do either of you guys use or have you used left handed rings in the past? heres my mod list http://imgur.com/a/3b1R9

• 3 years later...

Hello guys,

Recently I ran into a bug which causes hostile NPCs or any other NPCs engaging in combat unsheath and sheath their weapon endlessly in loop. It's really rapid too, they would get stuck in those animations and as soon as they pull out their sword it would go back to its sheath again, and they would pull it out again then it's back to its sheath - it's basically a repeating, audio conflicting(because of unsheath sounds), endless loop of a bug.

I couldn't find a culprit, I will post my load order if you need. Thanks in advance!

Same issue with me ..! Have you figured it out yet ?