Help with enchantment

iEclipseii

I'm making some swords in Oblivion using construction set. I made a sword that has 5000 shock points in 1000 feet, i have the max charge power (65530 or something) but theres still not enough for even 1 hit. Any mod or way i can change this using construction set so i can use it? Like in other mods on the site a sword could be 10000 points of fire damage and have 10000 uses, how can i do that?

I'm making some swords in Oblivion using construction set. I made a sword that has 5000 shock points in 1000 feet, i have the max charge power (65530 or something) but theres still not enough for even 1 hit. Any mod or way i can change this using construction set so i can use it? Like in other mods on the site a sword could be 10000 points of fire damage and have 10000 uses, how can i do that?

Open your enchantment in the CS and deselect the Auto-Calculate box. Then set the Charge Amount to...well, anything really. Then set Enchantment Cost to 0. Now open your enchanted weapon and set the Enchantment field to whatever the charge amount is in your enchantment. That will give you an infinite number of uses. If you want a limited number of uses, set the Enchantment Cost higher than 0.

Go into your custom enchantment in the CS. Uncheck the Auto-Calculate box. Adjust "Charge Amount" and "Enchantment Cost" to some low number like "1" or whatever you wish. You can also adjust the number in the "Enchantment" box on your weapon to be a nice number easily divisible by the cost you put on the enchantment so that you can set it up for an exact number of uses before recharge is required.