Darkest oblivion mods!

roiyaru

Basically im attempting to create the darkest most evil oblivion possible. I need your help to gather every dark mod that you can think of, I already have found a few but obviously not all.

Mods can be anything from races to armor to landscape to pets and companions. Whatever you can think of/find regardless of whether its offensive, sexual, disturbing, scary or brutal.

The character im creating will be female. Something like a Queen of Darkness, and a queen of darkness needs a dark land to rule over right?

muahaha.

Edit: If there are any good mods that you think may fit in such as something to kill or sacrifice then thats fine too. Same goes with any neutral mods that you feel would fit in cause of course there are many that are just staples to have.

Edited by roiyaru

The only remotely evil mod I know that I can add is Gates To Aesgaard (I think Episode One is Darker and scarier than the second one, but you might want to try both). I'm not sure it's exactly what your looking for, but it's very Silent Hill esque and quite creepy to play though (its a quest mod). I suppose there's also Mannimarco Resurrection, where Mannimarco is back as a walking, talking skeleton, you also get to kill people in that questline too. Well I hope that helps at least.

Windfall (A city in the middle of a civil war and you can pick a side, screw with the other side, and for extra fun you can screw over your side and just surrender in the end, which is bound to just make the city descend into all out war.

Integration (the main quest line itself is pretty much about helping people, but there's a lot ofdark possibilities, and truly evil ass things you can do.... also if you chose to support a certain faction you pretty much screw everyone over.)

Dremora companion

training cattle

blackwood company (join them instead of those goody two shoes fighter guild)