Unique objects

Malchik

There are a number of weapons that are listed as being in the game that I have never found. I assume that they are on non-aggressive npcs (I do not usually kill unless attacked.)

Have any of you murderous crew come across them when wasting Vivec or Sadrith Mora?

Of several items three interest me in particular.

The enchanted daedric staff - Boethiah's walking stick; the enchanted daedric club -Mephala's teacher; and the unique axe - Wings of the Queen of Bats.

I have used the console to view them but do not know where they are.

Anyone found 'em?

I believe both Boethiah's Walking Stick and Mephala's Teacher are available through the console. Azura's servant is the only item of that ilk that cam be found in-game.

The Axe of the Queen of Bats is not in-game at all; it has complete artwork and enchantment, and seems to have been omitted from the game in error.

Also: You can actually ascertain the location of an item through the CS by right-clicking on its ID and clicking Find, I believe it is.

There are other items such as this that exist in the editor but to no appear in-game. Among them are Anora's Club and the mysterious Devourer, which appears only in the Art files portion of the CS CD.

Well, I can add them via the console. The axe is sufficiently unusual to look at to make me want to cheat!

Vaan, UESP lists the items in their 'complete items' list. It does not say where any object is. I will follow cmac's advice on that in future.

Archived