Sunset Sarsaparilla's Wild Wild West World

devinpatterson

I like this idea, it looks really great so far. I came up with a few ideas for Sunset Sarsaparilla variants

Spiced Sarsaparilla

Ice cold Sunset Sarsaparilla

Sunset Root Bear

Sunset Tequila

(and as a craftable item) Nuka Sunset.

well i textured the sunset rootbeer, but they still have 2 decide 2 use it

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should i make the mono files on the extended new vegas radio generator? weel hav 2 give Jarol credit. or should i try 2 devolop/find/beg/steal tech to do it myself?

No worries I'll contact Jarol, I'm sure he'll let us us his work.

alright i have 57 songs and all the mono files, where do i upload the file? also if its all ok then when can we get the anouncer files? so i can put together the station

Hi Rubyfire1 thank you very much. I use media fire you just have to drop it in the green box and note the address to download it.

It's also very important that you upload where you got the files from and the permission. We have to publish that info when the mod goes live, or we risk having the mod yanked and the team members banned.

In re: to announcer files I'm afraid I don't know anything about how the stations work, and havn't had a chance to look into it. What do you suggest?

well i textured the sunset rootbeer, but they still have 2 decide 2 use it

rubyfire1 could you raise the bottle up a little so we can see a more complete view of the re-texture?

Edited by devinpatterson

I like this idea, it looks really great so far. I came up with a few ideas for Sunset Sarsaparilla variants

Spiced Sarsaparilla

Sunset Tequila

(and as a craftable item) Nuka Sunset.

Thanks MojaveMike, we do have several promotional sunset flavors available only in the park, including honey mesquite sarsaparilla, banana yucca, an alcoholic ver (actually the original before it was turned into a soft drink), a coyote tobaco sarsaparilla (ie an energy drink), a quantum ver and many others. However we do not have Tequila and spiced. Both good suggestions that we will include in teh mod.

What is your concept of Nuka Sunset. Is it a mix of nuka cola and sunset? If you could expand a little on what you have in mind that would be great.

So tried a few different solutions with the handkerchief and this is the only one that would really work with a giant cone head. Wish there was more illumination with the geck preview, but it at least gives you an idea.

Still need to do re-textures on the holsters and a gun slingers belt (maybe Raul's?). Don't know how I'm going to get a shirt and pants on the protectrons. Might have to make due with a vest. They just aren't shaped for clothes.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/5338/bandana2.jpg

We should probably pin down a few plot elements too. 1. Is who's brain is in the mainframe to start with. Convict, composite brain, brilliant scientist that had a tragic accident etc.

2. is a little more esoteric. Is the mainframe pretty much just wacked with quirky behaviors or is it on the other side of the spectrum. A sort of master chess player thinking 3 turns ahead, knowing it's dying and looking for hte player to either execute it or join it. Or somewhere in between.

3. Now that it's a composite entity does it have full control accessing other minds as needed (or for entertainment ie dreams) or is it essentially a multiple personality with one dominant and many weaker minds?

Off topic; Kind of want to do a little more in depth story line on the nuka cola mainframe rivalry as well.

Got the pants/chaps/whatever on the protectron. It's just a proof of concept (didn't think the first try would work, so I didn't pay close attention to trimming the meshes and placement), but seems ok as an example. Just need a vest/shirts and the protectrons will basically be done. Which is good since they are a big chunk of hte park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuK-Z8s0B3k

The Nuka-Cola rivalry is definitely a goldmine of plot points. :pirate:

As for the MF, I'm operating that it was a "created" AI; not a borrowed/reprogrammed brain but a true artificial intelligence, with Shelly's (sp?) Creator/Creation arc coming to mind.

It could be harvesting human brains for "repairs" or replacements; the Multiple Personality aspect of assimilating one too many times would be interesting to see. The "personalities" each being individual donors, i.e. a biologist/anatomist for lobotomy/psychology work, a veteran security officer for commanding the bots, etc.

All subordinate (at least in theory) to the Main artificial MF.