Sunset Sarsaparilla's Wild Wild West World

devinpatterson

Im sorry i didn't mean to create argument between you guys

It's not really a debate, it's simply nexus policy. Initially Uhmattbravo may not have known what copyright is, but I wouldn't want to guess why s/he continues to violate nexus and bethesda's policies/legal rights.

Your not at fault in any way shape or form, that's simply Uhmattbravo's personal responsibility and choice.

there was a large time jump between the last post and present time. I would help if i could but am unable to do so, i hope it all comes together well for you

Yeah all I have time for, these days, seem to be small(er) mods :sad:

What still needs doing exactly? I'd be willing to help depending on what you need.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Was interested in helping until I saw what a total nazi jerk this devin guy was on page 78, god forbid someone make a simple comment about not being afraid to try and learn a new skill, apparently OP has nothing better to do than pick apart the most innocent of comments made by people trying to show or build support. Class act.

Moving on.

god forbid someone make a simple comment about not being afraid to try and learn a new skill

Nope, guess you must be new here, as I'v helped a ton of peeps tutoring, explaining, teaching etc for newbies developing their skills and other mod authors. In fact, as I pointed out twice, one can help even if they don't have any skill set at all.

Was interested in helping until I saw what a total nazi jerk this devin guy was on page 78

I'd personally like to know if I was using copyright materials or violating nexus policy....and that, was the crux of the matter. If that means loosing out on your non existent skill set, I think I'm going to be just fine.

Class act.

The irony of calling someone classless after you refer to them as a nazi, is too ridiculous/funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...