Sunset Sarsaparilla's Wild Wild West World

devinpatterson

Talking about legal issues, and how about google images?

A example: this will be one of the chars that I made from my mod (There is still a long way to go for this mod hehe, I´m learning now how to do)

http://i65.tinypic.com/ightet.jpg

Obviously this thing on the guy's chest did not come from scratch.

In this case, I typed "demonio com cabeça de bode" (demon with goat head) in the google images and copied from somewhere.

This is legal? I do not intend to use here Spiderman or Darth Vader or any other well-known IP.

Edited by YanL

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Is this project still active or was it closed down after Nuka World DLC came out? I was hoping to see even a taste of a Nuka-Cola / Sunset Sarsaparilla park for NV or FO3.

Yeah I like the concept too, plus it has a solid back story. I haven't discontinued it, just haven't had time to do much modding, unfortunately :sad:

But one thing that really motivates me is new and interesting ideas. If you have suggestions for the theme, I'd appreciate the input and it will help fire me up to complete the project.

Have a quick question for ya. I started working on a Western game for some time then stumbled upon your mod your working on here. Where you get most of your Western meshes from? I'm still missing a tepee and other items. My mod I'm trying to make has no ties to Fallout, just using the engine and editor since Im kinda used to it. So our mods won't be alike, hopefully. I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I have no robots, neon's or anything after the Wild West timeline. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry SnakeSlippers, I use modified game meshes, but I'm sure there are a ton of free or public domain model websites. I'll be expanding to using them at some time in the future and I'll try to send along links to any good ones I find. I think there are also a lot of members in the forums that can also make recommendations.