Changing race?

comhallen

I have a plugin that does something similar for khajiits, I could adapt it for nords if you'd like?

Edit - Just reread that, I am assuming you have a custom race or something, and want people to refer to it as being nord?

Another edit - I am not seeing a whole lot of dialogue that changes if the PC is a nord, just the generic "Greetins son of Skyrim!" and such greetings... Yeah, there's only like three lines of dialogue.

Edited by whalecakes

I have a plugin that does something similar for khajiits, I could adapt it for nords if you'd like?

Edit - Just reread that, I am assuming you have a custom race or something, and want people to refer to it as being nord?

Another edit - I am not seeing a whole lot of dialogue that changes if the PC is a nord, just the generic "Greetins son of Skyrim!" and such greetings... Yeah, there's only like three lines of dialogue.

I was really just wondering if there was a simple console command or edit to do it. I have a bearded Nord mod, and it seems awkward when I'm talking to someone and they go and insult Nords to my face. But if it's not too much trouble a plug in would be nice.

I didn't see any lines insulting Nords that were triggered by the PC not being one. What was the line?

Well, I'm not sure if being a Nord would prevent it, but for example, in the dark brotherhood quest when you kill all the people in the house, one of the targets remarks about one of the other targets being a Nord, and says something insulting about them. Even if stuff like that is independent of your race(it's been a while since I've played as a normal Nord, so I'm not sure), It would still be nice to have the simple race specific dialog. It just feels bland right now.

"Yes! Yes! We must kill that foul Nord before he slits our throats! Aaaaaiiiieee!"

Does not sound like he is saying it as a racial insult, and there is no alternative dialogue, and it is a quest dialogue so I can't put a condition on it that would disable it or bad things happen. This is also true of all the dialogue for that quest, so... nothing I can do there.

Anyways, here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?vvjtnv3vnggd9jl

It has the three nord racial comments and part of the khajiit comments. The esp should go right after the unofficial patch, and you'll need to add a NordToken (xx000ED9) to your character for them to trigger.