Mod Request: Mountain Flowers Replacer

JoseAgua

Hello,

First of all, thank you for visiting this topic. I'd really prefer to do this myself and save others the trouble but I'm not very proficient at modding Skyrim; sorry.

The request is for a mod that replaces the blue, red, yellow, and purple mountain flowers in a way to make them discernible at-a-glance while in a full sprint. My problem with the mountain flowers is that I have a very difficult time spotting them unless I pan the camera around them slowly while at a slow walk; this makes quickly scouring for supplies of them very tedious; far more tedious than it could be with a better model/texture.

Some examples of skyrim flowers that were made easy-to-spot are deathbell, lavender, and nightshade. Those flowers stand out very well; their stalk, leaves, and flowers are large enough to stand out starkly against whatever backdrop is behind them. The problem with the mountain flowers, as opposed to the rest of Skyrim's flowers, is that their stalk, leaves, and flowers are very small or thin. This makes it very hard for me to spot them while passing.

If you could just replace the flower part of the model with a larger bud and the texture with an outline that will contrast against whatever backdrop they are on I think that would be enough; no need to touch the stalk or leaves if the flower is easy enough to spot while in a full sprint. I'd prefer not to have you do a full overhaul of these flowers - bells, whistles, and all - because I'd like to avoid making you do a lot of work for your sake.

Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help.

Thanks,

Joe