Onra's Heightmaps

kimict

I know there are a lot of non-Cyrodiil maps out there with detail to them other than Elsweyr. My question is do these have anything to do with the heightmaps that were made by Onra? From what I understand, Onra's Elsweyr is the only custom province with any real content. Was permission given to heightmap modders to put content onto other provinces from Onra's mods? If so, can there be links to all provinces with content that are compatible with Onra's heightmaps?

I know there are a lot of non-Cyrodiil maps out there with detail to them other than Elsweyr. My question is do these have anything to do with the heightmaps that were made by Onra? From what I understand, Onra's Elsweyr is the only custom province with any real content. Was permission given to heightmap modders to put content onto other provinces from Onra's mods? If so, can there be links to all provinces with content that are compatible with Onra's heightmaps?

I'm a little confused at some of your sentences, but the Elsweyr mod I think is only patched by Onra so that it'd work with his heightmaps, he didn't make it and it doesn't require them. There's also several other areas that are added as well that don't require them as well. But Onra has a pretty good description about some of those mods that may or may not be compatible in his readme/description:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27235

• 9 months later...