Scars won't show.

ecshane

When playing the game and creating my character scars will not appear. I have a few mods (photo attached) and I'm not sure what would be causing this. My girl is a warrior and I want her to have a few scars.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

In my experience, scars not showing up in the CC is usually the result of a face/skin texture mod (but not always) I notice you don't have one in your mod list, but you do have HD eye textures installed, which are in the facial area.

Try removing the HD eye textures and see if the scars reappear in the CC. If HD eyes is the culprit and you really want to stick with HD eyes, and want your female inquisitor to have a few scars, you could always download the Cassandra face texture available here on the Nexus. :)

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old post, yet I just recently starting playing DA3 again, and I have many mods. Face texture, raised tat for Dalish, eyebrows, eyes, etc. I was having the same problem, and discovered a mod that changed the textures on the scars. I downloaded it and it worked with all the mods that I have. Just thought I would let you know.

Here is the link to the mod that mad the scars show up. http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/572/? Wish I had found this mod earlier.