Corrupted Game, how do I fix?

Fatumetfatis

I am all the way up to 64 on my longest continual run through, had been forced to restart a few times in the past due to issues with mods. This time I had finally settled on one set of mods that I used and had them all straightened out. No problems all the way through almost all of the game (did all main stories except for companions) etc, accumulated mountains of gold etc. Today out of curiousity tried a new mod that added some new crossbows to the game and it caused constant crashing. So, deleted the mod, reverted to a save prior to adding this new mod, and I still crash every time I leave the (any) area. Weather I leave a house I'm in, or fast travel, or just walk/run somewhere it crashes to desktop.

Really don't want to start over entirely again...open to suggestions on how to fix this.

I don't know what logs your talking about...would love to know (would have love to known years ago) if there was a print out that showed WTF was causing the problem, I'd fix it myself then.

It was faction crossbows or something like that. It is not likely to be any other mod since almost all of my mods before that one had been working fine with minimal issues for months, some of them I've used for years.

Load order didn't change at all, ran it with bash and all seemed fine, both before and after, nothing but green. Yet soon as I started it up with this mod it went to crash city.

I also have no other mods that I know of that would directly effect crossbows.

Go to your skyrim.ini file and the [Papyrus] Section

bEnableLogging=0

change to

bEnableLogging=1

Now just play and wait for it to crash.

It should display logs into your log folder.

BTW I also have that mod. I didn't have problems with it.

Edited by igotnousername

Uhhh...I guess this is what you need? New to this stuff, worst part is...won't be near a computer till Tuesday, so this post will be forgotten by the time I get around to checking back after tonight -_- hope this works

<script src="http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=u5nZVQHA"></script>

Oh..and game barely even loads in before crashing now...completely unplayable after adding and then removing the mod :/

Edited by Fatumetfatis