Corrupted Game, how do I fix?

Fatumetfatis

Ok went back and re-did all above, with a completely new folder (saved old one in backup)

Completely deleted the entire skyrim folder so it would recreate a new one, now Logs show up as a folder, but nothing is going into the folder -_-

Took a few tries to make one, but here ya go...I hope

<script src="http://pastebin.com/embed_js.php?i=CPnzq2BC"></script>

Edited by Fatumetfatis

Whelp....if someone finds a fix....yippee, otherwise when I get home from taking the family camping I'll delete everything and start from scratch.

Probably use one of those pre-made saves that skip some of the basic quests..

R.I.P Fatis, greatest Wood Elf Archer in history.

So what happened with that log? Did it crash when loading or when you go to a certain place?

Crashing when loading can be workaround by loading a previous save and if it loads, then you load the current save.

Well as always, use scalpel mod that I showed you.

It can fix it.

Edited by igotnousername

Whelp....if someone finds a fix....yippee, otherwise when I get home from taking the family camping I'll delete everything and start from scratch.

Where are the "pre-made saves"??

I'd like a save that already has the Thieve's guild quest part way done. At least so i have the extra vendors in the Ragged Flaggon, without having to do all the little jobs in each city.

Is there a way to start a game and "select" what quests should be already completed??

Where are the "pre-made saves"??

I'd like a save that already has the Thieve's guild quest part way done. At least so i have the extra vendors in the Ragged Flaggon, without having to do all the little jobs in each city.

Is there a way to start a game and "select" what quests should be already completed??

go to mods > categories > saved games