Unfinished Quests

MarkInMKUK

I think 1 or 2 mods do something with the leyawiin daedric war quest, but otherwise, i dont think anyone ever touched them. Why not? So many possible reasons... 1. Not enough time 2. People dont like the idea 3. People dont know the unfinished quests 4. A lot of modders only make things they want that they wrote up.

Its a nice idea though

can we do better than Bethesda?

That, my friend, is a large insult! :P Haven't you seen all those quest mods out there

Yes of course I have. I guess I could have phrased it better.

can we do better than Bethesda?

That, my friend, is a large insult! :P Haven't you seen all those quest mods out there

Yes of course I have. I guess I could have phrased it better.

I may consider this. I've been thinking about a mod that would add aditional ways to complete various vanilla quests. Not always having to play the good guy routine when offered quests by allowing you to cheat (as in lie/coerce/murder/etc.) your way through. I need to get myself reaquainted with the game and the construction set first. It's been awhile and I've forgotten a lot of what I used to know.

Hi stars2heaven,

We have a few clues on the wiki page about the intended quests. We also have our own fertile imaginations - so anything could happen. What I want to try and avoid is turning them into conventional go, get and come back quests, and having a "evil" alternative route for the quest would be fun.

Unrelated to the unfinished quests, you might want to take a look at a few "evil" mods which have been done - there's one where you get a second stab at the mythic dawn storyline and can end up running it I believe.