alistair anora wedding with loghain sacrifice

runsbuns

I know that this is a question that has probably been answered many times before, but here it goes:

If i want a alistair anora wedding with loghain arch-demon sacrifice, do i have to harden alistair before the landsmeet?

and epilogue vise, can i achieve a equal ruler-ship with alistair and anora as king and queen("happy ending")?

He doesnt have to be hardened, But you must not let him duel Loghain, If he beheads her father , she will refuse to marry him. Also he will still get angry at you and leave your party, but u can find him up in eamons study, he wont be to friendly thereafter tho. I am not sure what you mean by happy ending.... he will be king and she queen, but happy? who knows? teehee

Hope that helps , I think i remembered that all correctly! lol

He doesnt have to be hardened, But you must not let him duel Loghain, If he beheads her father , she will refuse to marry him. Also he will still get angry at you and leave your party, but u can find him up in eamons study, he wont be to friendly thereafter tho. I am not sure what you mean by happy ending.... he will be king and she queen, but happy? who knows? teehee

Hope that helps , I think i remembered that all correctly! lol

I think he'd be too worried about her stabbing him in the back to be happily married to anora. :P

• 7 months later...

So how can I send Logein to Archdaddy and keep Alistair???

Ok, so it gets a bit complicated (and definitely not canon!) but it can be done.

See the instructions at Post #14 in this Thread: Don't have to have sex with Morrigan.

NOTE: The console command will work regardless of whether or not you agreed to let her perform the DR, (and if so, regardless of which partner you chose) but I haven't tried with a newly-impregnated Morri in the Party for the Final Battle along with the "Secret Companion" (summoned, or not.) So not sure what choices you'd get at that point. :laugh:

Try it and let us know! :thumbsup: