Long List of Mods..Did I miss any?

failedlegend

Party Recruiting v1_0 - This mod adds 9 new party members.

Dragon Age Class and Specialization Pack - This mod adds several new Specializations and/or Classes to the game.

Spirit Eater Class - This mod adds a new "Spirit Eater" class to the game.

Increased stack size to 9999 - This mod changes stack size for ammo and expendable items to 9,999.

Dragon Age Redesigned - This mod will redesign the WHOLE of the NPCs in Dragon Age to fix skin issues, face proportions, personality mismatches, gender identification, race identification, etc.

Dog Gift Tweaks - This mod gives dog permanent attribute bonus when giving preferred gifts to dog.

JBtextures - This texture package gives the game new, resized textures.

Console Mods:

Enabling the console (not a mod)

Console - Add Points - This mod will allow you to add talent, skill, attribute, and specialization points directly via console commands, and distribute them with in-game GUI.

AddItem Script - Console - This is just a small script to add items.

AddItemWithMaterial Script - Console - This is an edit of hdhd's AddItem script.

Add Blood Dragon Armor Console Script - This mod allows the player to add the entire suit of Blood Dragon Armor to the character's inventory via console command.

Make CONSOLE commands visible - This mod makes console commands visible.

Adult Mods:

Lady of the Forest and Desire Demon Retextures

Natural Bodies

Realistic look

Morrigans Loose Robe Mod - Braless

Better Sex Cutscenes

I think those mods are really cool, Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Note: I don't know if they are all compatible, so you will have to figure it out by your own.

Edited by Guest

Ser Gilmore does not conflict with everything, in fact, it's very much the opposite. Q&L and Ser Gilmore are made very cleanly, taking great care of compatibility. Q&L does not touch ANY file from the game. Ser Gilmore only a few.

In your list you have very invasive mods that will break many things, and you have mods that are very good, but just incompatible, and the authors and I cannot do anything about it. For those you do have to choose between one or the other. (Good thing we can play DAO many times :-))

So in your case, yeah, you shouldn't play with SG if you play with some of those because SG will break.

Plus, SG and Q&L have extra content in other mods, like Dark Times (so if you are playing with DT it's a shame you'll miss SG's interactions in that mod) and Hidden Circle. (for more about this, check the community canon project: http://social.bioware.com/group/2171/discussion/13235/)

Anyways, I've posted because I wanted to clarify that point, in case somebody misunderstands your post. If you say SG is incompatible with everything, you are wrong. I've made sure and worked my ass off for compatibility.

If you mean that you can't play SG with some mods from that list, you are right. All mods are compatible and incompatible with others.

Just make sure you play Ser Gilmore in another playthough. It has more than 1900 voiced lines just for the NPC in convos. Hm. :-) Hope you enjoy it. ;-)

(Sorry for the wall of text :-D)

Sorry I didn't mean to be insulting I just meant I have so many mods that a lot of the conflict with those two mods (maybe even each other) which I was sad about...I was hoping I was incorrect and only mentioned it in hopes that someone would say...no your dumb it works just fine with all those mods :P

Yeah I'll keep it bookmarked for my next run through :D Do you know if Quest & Legends will work?

Ah great now you gone and done it :P....so which mods would conflict with SG & QL...it might just be worth it to drop em if their minor ones.

Yeah I found the incompatibility list you posted and If I'm reading right I only have to uninstall Endgame Dialogue and Epilogue Slide Fixes to make it compatible....right?

I'm so sorry for the late reply!

My take is that that mod might be incompatible, yes... so it's best if you uninstall it. And if you want to be even more sure, install the overwrite-override pack. :)

Ser Gilmore does not conflict with everything, in fact, it's very much the opposite. Q&L and Ser Gilmore are made very cleanly, taking great care of compatibility. Q&L does not touch ANY file from the game. Ser Gilmore only a few.

In your list you have very invasive mods that will break many things, and you have mods that are very good, but just incompatible, and the authors and I cannot do anything about it. For those you do have to choose between one or the other. (Good thing we can play DAO many times :-))

So in your case, yeah, you shouldn't play with SG if you play with some of those because SG will break.

Plus, SG and Q&L have extra content in other mods, like Dark Times (so if you are playing with DT it's a shame you'll miss SG's interactions in that mod) and Hidden Circle. (for more about this, check the community canon project: http://social.bioware.com/group/2171/discussion/13235/)

Anyways, I've posted because I wanted to clarify that point, in case somebody misunderstands your post. If you say SG is incompatible with everything, you are wrong. I've made sure and worked my ass off for compatibility.

If you mean that you can't play SG with some mods from that list, you are right. All mods are compatible and incompatible with others.

Just make sure you play Ser Gilmore in another playthough. It has more than 1900 voiced lines just for the NPC in convos. Hm. :-) Hope you enjoy it. ;-)

(Sorry for the wall of text :-D)

Sorry I didn't mean to be insulting I just meant I have so many mods that a lot of the conflict with those two mods (maybe even each other) which I was sad about...I was hoping I was incorrect and only mentioned it in hopes that someone would say...no your dumb it works just fine with all those mods :P

Yeah I'll keep it bookmarked for my next run through :D Do you know if Quest & Legends will work?

Ah great now you gone and done it :P....so which mods would conflict with SG & QL...it might just be worth it to drop em if their minor ones.

Yeah I found the incompatibility list you posted and If I'm reading right I only have to uninstall Endgame Dialogue and Epilogue Slide Fixes to make it compatible....right?

I'm so sorry for the late reply!

My take is that that mod might be incompatible, yes... so it's best if you uninstall it. And if you want to be even more sure, install the overwrite-override pack. :)

Heh no worries...so if i ditch those two (and install the override) ser gilmore shouldn't conflict with anything else?

Now I can make My Female Human Noble Warlock and have Ser Gilmore :D

Well, I don't know your full list, but you should be good to go if you checked the whole list. :-) Also, I'd go as far as to say that if it's compatible with Ser Gilmore, its DEFINITELY compatible with Quest and Legends.

Also, something I just heard from the Quest & Legends author... sometime very soon, Ser Gilmore will have his own quests in that mod! So there. Added fun! ;-)

It would absolutely be awesome if you could let us know if your long list has any conflicts. I've beaten DA:1 multiple times and then remembered modding since I used to mod my Oblivion. I'm actually looking for a good 'masterlist' that covers all of the big mods and some other nice ones to have that REALLY make the game amazing. I HATE checking compatibility via trial/error.

Thanks again