Arandor

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It's Nehrim's 3rd Birthday!

Three years have passed since Nehrim's development began - a long time, but it was a time productive enough to finish a very big part of the project. The Main Quest, containing of 35 parts, is nearly completely implemented, just the big finale has still to be done. Also the German voice acting has already begun and is making good progress.

Some facts in numbers: At this point of time Nehrim contains

* 827 scripts,

* 6318 Exterior cells,

* 1310 Interior cells,

* 371375 World objects as well as

* 106 books and notices.

New Screenshots:

A task force of the Northrealm behind enemy lines

A spider cave with collapsing bridge

A mine

A frontiert post at the Crystal Forest

• 3 months later...
Im a big fan of nehrim, but i have not found an answer to this question anywhere. Will console cheats be enabled in Nehrim? I hope not, because when i play oblivion i am hoplessly addicted to the cheating console xd so i hope they dont enable that in Nehrim.... anyone know the answer for my question? :) Would be greatly appreciated^^

Im a big fan of nehrim, but i have not found an answer to this question anywhere. Will console cheats be enabled in Nehrim? I hope not, because when i play oblivion i am hoplessly addicted to the cheating console xd so i hope they dont enable that in Nehrim.... anyone know the answer for my question? :) Would be greatly appreciated^^

This project look AMAZING.

Is it ever going to be released though? it seems like there isn't much activity.

oh i think it will be released this year, at least the german version. The English version will be released later ;)