Quest & Script Help???

t3hf4ll0ut

The two GameMode blocks are fixed, but the main problem has yet to be fixed. I still have the VCG01 starting up and my menu shows up but it when I click Assassin it doesn't do what I'm wanting it to do. It just continues the original doc mission. Only difference now is that the menu shows up once thanks to DoOnce.

Did you read and follow the instructions to search for VCG01 as suggested by RickerHK above?

"I use quest scripts for message box menus a lot. Usually with a quest delay of .033, so there's no problem there. But in the gamemode block of any script, you have to guard sections of it like tunaisafish said.

As far as VCG01 starting back up - I think by referencing it also includes if there is another script or dialog result script that sets a stage for VCG01 - it will start back up if not running.

In the Geck, try searching for VCG01 and see where it turns up."

Yes, I did, I pretty much disabled everything I've seen having to do with the VCG01 Quest. When I play through the starting quest all the triggers are broken, since I disabled them, he skips the Vigor tester since I disabled that. I've unticked Must Complete from all of the Packages regarding Doc standing by the bed, sitting in the chair etc. He doesn't even sit in his chair anymore, he just stands there and talks to you.

I was browsing the ini file and saw this setting that reminded me of this thread...

SCharGenQuest=00102037

... and that corresponds to The quest ID of VCG00, that leads onto VCG01.

So that might explain why it kept raising from teh dead.

Levelled lists, no I don't think so.