The worst part about Skyrim?

MarkQuinn

The worst part about Skyrim?

Ga-ha-ha-ha! :laugh:

Oh...you were serious? :tongue:

Ok, now it's time for me to be serious. The worst part of Skyrim is if they do anything to compromise what they did in the past. As long as Beth keeps their head on straight, the only thing we have to worry about are bugs and people stealing our stuff. :dry:

Edited by Keanumoreira

It is their personal taste, but I'm in opposite ends about it in one way it makes Bethesda look bad according to Fox but who cares about the media on the game approach they lie mostly anyway. On the other side it is more realistic in some aspects there is no language besides Damn and Hell which aren't really bad if you use it the right way. (Don't report me I'm just stating the facts of what is in the vanilla game.) But the erotic part is in the lore so it is part of TES if you want an example think of Bloodmoon the Berserker's are in their underwear. Technically in the real lore they would be naked but Bethesda wanted to keep it at a non-adult level. But as in the clothes, yes, many of them are non-lore friendly to many it wouldn't matter but I'm a Lore friendly kind of guy so I stick to the lore as I'm fascinated with TES Lore.

According to many at Bioware the reason they are not making a toolset for DA2 supposedly is because of complaints of the toolkit less and more of the "Nudity mods" that many have been in "abundance" One word for them people can still make those mods without out it as there are already mods like that in the Nexus so they are making a big mistake.

The reason I was talking about DA2 toolset was because mods don't affect the "Vanilla" game (Besides making it Non-Vanilla and more Chocolate flavor, sorry bad joke.) because it is Vanilla and no mods are added. Nothing can be done about it as the nude mods themselves and they are technically Lore-Friendly or if Bethesda says you can't make these types of mods no more. Which they won't they are too good of a company and listen to their fans way more than other companies do. But there are I think 6 Tundras I think Todd Howard said one is the Volcanic Tundra so it isn't all snow as many people think so there are going to be nude mods. But technically Skyrim is the Top of Tamriel not of Nirn according to http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Atmora which means Skyrim is not all polarized so there would and will be variety. But this isn't Earth (Nirn) so they can change it as they wish. But Bethesda does base a lot of their "Things" on Real world stuff. But that's all I have to say thanks.

After selflessly scouring the interwebs for long, long minutes to bring YOU, the lucky reader of this post, a demonstrative image of TRUE armor on a barbarian from the north, ladies and gentleman, may I present a vision of what female fur armor will hopefully (for me, anyway) one day look like in the world of Skyrim! *insert drumroll here*

(Note: links to an image with partially bare buttocks.)

http://www.leenks.com/gallery1447-10.htm

She is obviously a REAL noridic-type barbarian she-warrior, and she doesn't look cold at all... :whistling:

She is obviously a REAL noridic-type barbarian she-warrior, and she doesn't look cold at all...

But she looks definitely cold and in a wrong situtation lol

Skyrim is not a frozen iceland all the time btw. Ingame screenshots prove it, but above all,

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4lrm97dBqNo/TTBT_DNz1ZI/AAAAAAAAAW0/W-TUSHsV3O4/s1600/skyrim_010.jpg

Scantily clad figures are not guilty already you see. :thumbsup:

After selflessly scouring the interwebs for long, long minutes to bring YOU, the lucky reader of this post, a demonstrative image of TRUE armor on a barbarian from the north, ladies and gentleman, may I present a vision of what female fur armor will hopefully (for me, anyway) one day look like in the world of Skyrim! *insert drumroll here*

(Note: links to an image with partially bare buttocks.)

http://www.leenks.com/gallery1447-10.htm

She is obviously a REAL noridic-type barbarian she-warrior, and she doesn't look cold at all... :whistling:

:o