Araluen Rangers

lolidk14

Its a large scale mod and i am trying to add all the major places in the story. I will also add major characters from the story that are involved in a Main quest. I have just recently started the mod and am looking for anybody that has prior experience in modding for help. I will be posting images of my progress prior to the completion of the mod.

The Araluen rangers are these super epic rangers from a book series called The Ranger's Apprentice. I haven't read the whole series, but they are very skilled fighters when threatened, and the best shots in the kingdom. They use camouflaged cloaks when they are out in the bush, (which they usually are) that break up their surroundings and practically turn them invisible. They have a heavy Saxe knife as a secondary weapon, and they can, in the books, shoot weapons out of their owners' hands. Rangers act as a sort of police force besides the soldiers, and if there is a problem ravaging the countryside, a giant boar for example, these boys are sent in to solve it. The senior ranks train apprentices that they believe can become suitable rangers, and rangers as a whole are masters of stealth and disguise.

In-Game you can imagine figures with hooded camouflaged cloaks, sporting High-end bows and arrows (and being deadly with them) and using a dagger as a secondary weapon. They would wear a kind of leather armor, (not the version in-game, but something custom that protects the wearer like Elven or something and with a different appearance.) They are usually small, about as tall as a Wood elf. Their mounts, which are horses, have an inseparable bond with the rangers and will, in the books, defend their masters when they are in danger.(Like Shadowmere, now that i think about it.) Oh and by the way OP, this is just how i imagine them, I'm not demanding anything from your or anything XD. I hope this helps anyone who doesn't know what the Araluen rangers are.