Does anyone know if the the Mart's Mutant Mod deathclaws are any tougher than "stock" FO3, because in the basic "stock" FO3, deathclaws are pathetically weak.

Not talking about Matriarch, Enclave Deathclaw, or baby deathclaw, just asking about regular deathclaws.

I've read through the MMM readme but didn't see anything mentioning that they added any toughness or perks to the basic deathclaws, unforunately.

If anyone has the answer I'll be thankful

Does anyone know if the the Mart's Mutant Mod deathclaws are any tougher than "stock" FO3, because in the basic "stock" FO3, deathclaws are pathetically weak.

Not talking about Matriarch, Enclave Deathclaw, or baby deathclaw, just asking about regular deathclaws.

I've read through the MMM readme but didn't see anything mentioning that they added any toughness or perks to the basic deathclaws, unforunately.

If anyone has the answer I'll be thankful

as i've just finished Fallout New Vegas not to long ago, i remember them Deathclaws with a sorta fear in my mind!

but when i met 1 in F3 - it died from 2nd hit in the head hunting rifle that was a crit hit - was a bit dissapointed tbh! hehe - perhaps there's a mod that fix's this- cuz in Fallout 1 and 2 - they were a fierce and brutal enemy!!! :S

as i've just finished Fallout New Vegas not to long ago, i remember them Deathclaws with a sorta fear in my mind!

but when i met 1 in F3 - it died from 2nd hit in the head hunting rifle that was a crit hit - was a bit dissapointed tbh! hehe - perhaps there's a mod that fix's this- cuz in Fallout 1 and 2 - they were a fierce and brutal enemy!!! :S

Yep that's exactly what I'm talking about!

I'm playing with Mart's Mutant Mod installed and it adds Deathclaw Matriarch, baby deathclaw, and modifies the Enclave Deathclaw to be tougher. I think that it doesn't change the stats for the "standard" deathclaw -- just adds two other colors they can spawn in, because like you said, they go down after two or three hits, and this is with the Rock-it Launcher and Big Weapons skill of 30. Pretty sad.

I didn't enjoy playing FNV, but they sure did deathclaws right!

Found a solution: a good mod that makes the deathclaws as tough as they were in the first Fallout!

Had to put it lower in load order so it could overwrite Mart's Mutant Mod's weak-as-vanilla deathclaws.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/1460/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D1460%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edited by DavidYokosukaJapan