Snow elf history? O_o

DragonKing7

ha is there any elder scroll lore friendly modders who know's about snow elves i was wondering if this could be possible. basically im thinking of a snow elf queen

before you freak hear me out. im thinking the story would sorta be simple in a way.

so almost all the snow elves lost their sights due to an agreement between them and the dwarves. turning them into falmer? (cant remember why but jus go with it) so when i heard about this i just asked "what happened to like the rulers? king? queen? prince, even steward who probably died?" so im thinking what if the dweamer locked them away as prisoners of sorts.

heres my lil story, the queen saw as the snow elves gave up their sights she knew how this would affect their race so she tried to bargan for their sights to be spared. in return she would offer her own life. foolish she believed the dwarf king Dumac when he agreed. not knowing that he would kepp her prisoner only as leverage. while as a prisoner she waited for someone to tell her when she would be executed. until a researcher named kagranack was seeking a way to create imortallity. after many years he approached the queen telling her if she wanted their race cured of the poisoned mushrooms, she would be his test subject, the only one to succeed. he created a suit of armor to sustain her body for as long as she wore it. while a seperate machine was to sustain her spirit, or life essence. when both in contact with each other the person in it is by all rights immortal. he saw the flaw in his dissign though, the person in the armor would need to keep it on if the wanted to live so he dropped the project and locked her away in a vault where she would be safe while they seek another way (that way caused the disappearance)

im thinking for her missions there could be 2 or three.

Awakening- the dragonborn talks to a dweamer researcher who asks him to help him look for the (treasure of the dweamer) the dragonborn agree's and travels with his to a ruin found a boat ride away near morrowind in a sunken ruin. there you 2 kill a few centurians and come to a giant atheriam door that can only be fixed by finding 3 atheriam gears and a centurian core. after that a dwarvern cube is needed to unlock it. unfortunately it needs a blood sacrifice is needed. you're "friend" thinks it means death so he tries to kill you but it just needs a little death so ya he fks up :3

when the door is open you see the queen in a full dwarvern armor set (hopefully it looks awesome) where she is trapped in a machine asleep. you try to unlock it but it malfunctions and blows up. there you wake up to her sitting wounded and at the same time unhurt (instant healing) she has a huge memory loss. there she will talk to you until she decides to become your follower and leave to go somewhere safe (take her to any one of your homes and tell her you two can talk there. she tells you about her memory loss and that she should stay in your home until she regains it.

the second mission - recovery, where you get a letter saying a person knows about his brother. and asks the 2 of you meet alone. he say talks to you asking to give him the person you found in the ruin in return he will give you a home he has

(if you choose no) you kill him where you find his notes, you read it and see that he knows its a snow elf queen and that he knows the location of a potion created by the snow elves of old, they made it and hid it in skyrim. you find it and give it to her she will tell you her story and boom done you got a follower who's new home is the house of the guy you killed and it can be your home to (she's more like a house carl)

(if you choose yes) he will give you a large amount of money and the house than he takes the queen..... kinda sucks XD

im thinking a third mission?? where you can find a way to get rid of her armor cause if she takes it off she's dead. so ya lol and if thats not enough you 2 can finds a new area and possibly awesome snow elf weapons? lol idk not a modder but i love making stuff :3

The last ruler of the Snow Elves, the Snow Prince, died in the conflict with the Nords. No known rulers of the SE are known afterwards, and their race has fallen into mistery.