premium account charge

BOYD322

My Pay Pal account keeps saying I have no funds in it when I try to send anything o_O

Yeah I only left about $13 Australia in there but as it was under $5 payment it should go through.

I tried again and got the payment page to load again and it still had the Pay Pal listed but no option to change it or even turn it off or reset the options.

I ended up sending a visa payment but it looks like I sent it with no "Instructions to merchant" again.

To make stuff ups is human but does that mean I'm more human than most this week lol?

Edited by ravenwing75

Don't pay for a premium account. No real benefit. Use AdBlock Plus and you won't see a single advert anymore on this site.

Dude! Are you friggin serious?? :confused:

If you got stroked with the ban hammer, good enough for ya. Sorry, but that was a pisser of a statement. Most premium folks that I know are members to SUPPORT the site and the efforts of staff, modders, etc. NOT to avoid the ads. Honestly, I never even noticed the ads, so it was no biggie to me. Supporting the site was much more important than getting rid of the ads. Wow, just wow. :yucky:

Yeah, he got banned, Not for that comment but for trolling on the file downloads. For those that don't know. This is a huge site and very expensive to maintain. Those ads pay for your free downloads.

Bben46, Moderator